Saturday, December 09, 2006
must be winter
I was just sitting here and I thought, hm, it kind of sounds like rain outside, someone must be washing something. Then I began to get more suspicious so I peeked out my window and lo and behold, it's actually raining. Woo hoo, my kind of weather! This basically completes my weekend which began on Thursday evening when I went to a concert at UCLA by the Roches, a folk music group. Then this morning I went to cute independent bookstore in Brentwood. Now it's raining. It's just like being in the Northwest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the roches! did they sing christmasy music, children's music, or regular folky music?
It was some Christmas music and some of their regular folky music; sadly, I had to leave at intermission because my hacking cough was too annoying to me and my fellow concert-goers.
Post a Comment