Monday, September 03, 2007

baby, it's hot outside

That's a cute little Christmas song joke there. Since I last posted, I have read at least five books, I think. I also had my last day of summer school and had an interview for an internship that I will be doing next quarter at a nearby public library. It's a small city system, so I'll get to involve myself with lots of the workings of the library.

Lauren, Beadle, and I went to a "white party" on Saturday night. I discovered I basically didn't own anything white. It was amusing to be with lots of LA film industry people--the people who did Wordplay were there!

Given the fact that it has been incredibly hot around here, I had the good luck to be invited to hang out at the beach this weekend. I lay around on the sand in Newport Beach all day Sunday and today. Life is hard. Actually it is, because when I got back to my apartment today, my thermostat said it was 90+ degrees in here. Now we are at 86, so that is more bearable. Apparently it's supposed to cool off later this week, but I will be home where it will probably be raining or something!

2 comments:

jordanwb said...

Hey K.T., guess what? I'm going to be in LA in October! Zing! Can I visit you? I'll be staying with a friend in Pasadena and watching her run the Long Beach Marathon on October 14. I think it would be criminal of me not to see you, too!

katie said...

katherine iwishihadahiphopinspiredcardigan adams...it is time for a new post.