Friday, September 21, 2007

it's raining, it's pouring...

If you don't know the rest of the words to that song, you must not have grown up in the NW. The promised "storm" has arrived this evening and it is raining beautiful rain outside. I opened the window just so I could listen to the sound. Which reminds me that I wanted to promote a business that we found when we were in Joseph. It is a very cute little bath and body products store...and, get this, the founder/owner/man who was behind the counter making soap is actually from Joseph (pop. 1095). If you have ever visited any rural small town, you can imagine our astonishment that the (male) owner of a cutesy bath and body shop would actually be a native. Anyway, it's called beecrowbee and I am currently enjoying their lavender/geranium soap and their spearmint/fern (whatever "fern" smells like) candle (which does not smell minty, because I would hate that).

No comments: