Sunday, February 15, 2009

sunday in los angeles

When people can't believe I would ever live in L.A. it always makes me think of days like today. Went to the farmer's market in West L.A. and you would have thought I was in the Northwest.

1. It was cloudy and cold--I was wearing a Patagonia fleece and everything!
2. A bluegrass band made up of middle aged men and one teenage boy was playing.
3. Small children were dancing around to the bluegrass music.
4. Nice people gave tips to the band.

It completely reminded me of my childhood. Normal people, just out and about, doing their farmer's market shopping. A very nice Sunday!

2 comments:

Miss Merissa said...

I love days like those...there should be more days like that...
Good Times, Good Times. ;o)

Anonymous said...

this sounds like memphis (sometimes) too, except it's been more often a blues band i've found - still fun though!