Wednesday, August 16, 2006

As I am sure you all know, it is very difficult to come up with a good username for anything these days. I have an email address, that I never use, that I have had for about a million years (or since I was a sophomore in high school) that actually is pretty much just my actual, not particularly uncommon name. No numbers needed. I guess it was just long enough ago for that! My flickr account is kitty.pants, but we had to go with kittyandpants here, since no dots allowed.

I am thinking I may manage to update this more often than my other less cutely laid out blog (if you can call it that).

First order of business is to say that two exciting things happened today: 1) my baby sister came home to visit us for a week and 2) I had my last day of computer programming for dummies. Plus my dear darling former roommate is coming to visit me on Friday, so it's just all around excitement.

In not so exciting news, I do have to attempt to find an apartment in Los Angeles. I am going hunting in a couple of weeks, but I am rather nervous as I feel very naive about the world of apartments. I have a tragical housing story involving the fact that I was offered student housing, but due to the fact that the housing office had my old email address (my fault) they cancelled it due to non-response. That was bad. So we're off to look at exorbitantly priced apartments. I also have an interview with the tech lab in the library school, so maybe I'll land myself a job!

No comments: