Lynne came home a proud owner of designer jeans. Go Lynne, way to wear pants that fit! I'm one to talk, though. I am currently on a search for a pair of cropped pants that aren't falling apart (unlike the ones I own and wear every day of my life). If you have any good tips on cropped pants, please let me know: they must fit the twin requirements of not being too big around the waist and too small around the butt. It is a difficult problem indeed.
In other news, we are having the outside of our house painted. Yes, we do live in a brick house, but it does have windows and shutters that require painting. The reason that this is so exciting is because of the fact that the painter(s) play Z100 while doing their work. One of the painters even occasionally sings along. This of course brings me much joy, particularly when I can embarrass my sister by dancing in the backyard. On the downside, I am subjected to certain songs that make me want to tear my ears off, like "You're Beautiful." The song was kind of cute when we first heard it in Italy last summer, but I pretty much hate it now. On the plus side, occasionally Z100 does provide me with an opportunity ask the dogs if they are ridin' dirty.
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The dogs are very rarely ridin' dirty.
-Lynne
I dunno... Otis was lookin a little dirty to me at the beach. You know how he does.
Post a Comment