Wednesday, February 20, 2008

okay, okay

It has been brought to my attention that I've been a negligent updater. I can only plead busy-ness. Tonight I had to run out to the store and when I got back I realized that, although I thought I had locked my back door on the way out, I had actually unlocked it. Burglars, welcome! One good thing about the run to the store is that I saw the eclipse. Sort of. Part of the moon was starting to show again and I think the light pollution cut down on the cool orange/red glow. But oh well, I saw it!

Had some fun weekends--visit from an old Wellesley friend, trip to the new Broad Contemporary Art Museum at LACMA with another Wellesley friend, dinner and movie avec Gibbeadles, various other things.

Internship has been lots of fun--I'm getting a lot of interaction with kids, which I what I was hoping for. I'm also enjoying Storytelling. I don't think I'm a natural storyteller, unlike some people in my class, but it's still fun.

This weekend Mom and Dad are visiting me. We're going to a UCLA basketball game on Saturday--they're playing Oregon, but I think we'll still be cheering on the Bruins. It's my Dad's 60th birthday on Monday, so this is a little birthday celebration trip.

And that's about it for me!

1 comment:

katie said...

i'm officially requesting a post at least once a month.