Oops, looks like it's been awhile since I last posted on here. I know I still have at least one reader though, right Katie? Anyway, since my last update I've finished up the quarter and gone home for Spring Break (where it managed to snow, thanks Mother Nature).
Now I'm in my last quarter ever (or so I think). I'm just taking two classes (Descriptive Cataloging and Young Adult Services) and getting my portfolio finished up so that I can actually graduate!
I've also been Facebooking more than ever. Now that everyone and their brother is on Facebook (including my professors), I find myself using it a lot more. I was about the last person to join in the Scrabulous craze, but I've been entertaining myself with the quite a bit recently.
Wow, what an exciting life! I did stay up the latest I have in years a few weekends ago when I went out with some library school peeps, so I'm not that boring. We hung out with the hipsters in Silver Lake and Echo Park and then went out to eat afterwards, so I did not arrive home until 4am. That was very late for this old lady. So, see? I'm not THAT boring.
Lastly, I would like to leave you with the stupidest bike lane in America. Shockingly enough, it is in my very own neighborhood. Why am I not surprised?
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yep, i'm still here, hanging on once-monthly posts!
Me too, me too!
I think Boston definitely has some bike lanes that are worse...
I guess the question is, is a half-assed bike lane better than none all?
Post a Comment