Sunday, June 15, 2008

i am a master!

True to form, I am doing my monthly post here. My big news is that I graduated yesterday--woo! My parents came down and stayed with our friends in Orange County, so I went down and sat around on the beach on Friday. Life is hard. I did get a sunburn, actually, so I was punished for my lay-about-ness. On Saturday we went down to beautiful Crystal Cove State Park, where we walked on the beach and had breakfast. Then it was back up to UCLA to graduate! The ceremony was relatively short and sweet, considering it was for everyone in education and information studies. It was a little hot, but have I ever been at a graduation that wasn't? I have some pictures on Flickr, although I never take as many as I should.

I still feel like a student and cannot believe that my long academic career seems to have come to an end. Maybe not, though, because my dad keeps saying "for now." Will another degree be in my future? We shall see. But for now, I would just like to get a job!

3 comments:

jordanwb said...

Congrats! Yay!

katie said...

WOO!

Anonymous said...

miss katherine i have left you some love on my blog, check it....