Saturday, September 06, 2008

working girl

Yep, that's me! I just finished up my second week as a children's librarian here in the greater Los Angeles area. It's been a great first two weeks. I work with some very nice, enthusiastic people who are passionate about their work and want to do good things. And how can I complain about a job where I get to order toys for the little ones in the first two weeks? It is going to be busy and I'm sure I will be going crazy at times but I am so excited to be starting in on my librarian adventure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo! you got the job in storybook town? congrats!

Miss Merissa said...

Cool, Cool! You are going to be the best librarian ever!! :]
#1 Librarian = Katherine!!
Super fun!!

Katherine Adams said...

Thank you Katie and Merissa!

Anonymous said...

YAY! That sounds like a fabulous job. Congrats!