Friday, September 22, 2006

quick little update

I'm off to Los Angeles tomorrow. Mom and I are driving down, with an overnight stop in Redding. Monday and Tuesday we will be busy acquiring various furniture items, Wednesday I have an orientation, Thursday is more furniture acquistion, Friday is a lab orientation and then it's off to do wedding stuff. We have family friends whose daughter is getting married in Pasadena on Sunday, so the weekend is devoted to various wedding related activities. It should be fun--her fiance is Cuban and their reception is in a Cuban restaurant in Pasadena. Then my classes will start for real on Monday (Monday-Wednesday) and then I will collapse in a heap of exhaustion on Thursday! The two weekends after are dedicated to Lauren's sister's baby shower and then going back to Wellesley. In between all my activity I will hopefully have time to post some new apartment pictures and such. And maybe give you a behind the scenes look at library school--it will undoubtedly be thrilling!

No comments: