Friday, September 01, 2006
quick update
Just a little update before we run off to the beach. After a stressful whirlwind tour of Westwood, I did indeed find a 1 bedroom apartment. The roommate thing didn't work out because of logistical issues. The apartment is very cute (well, it will be once it gets all fixed up before my arrival), has gated parking (a hot commodity), a courtyard, laundry in the building, wood (sort of) floors in the dining area and living room, and a cute pink tiled bathroom that reminds me of home. The leasing agent gave us a bad time because we are out of state, but Dad negotiated with them and now we're just waiting for the rental agreement to arrive! Yippee! I'll post pictures of it and such when I get back. Have a good Labor Day weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on the apartment!!
(...and just saying hi like I promised a minute ago on LJ after your comment)
Jessica
Post a Comment