Saturday, November 04, 2006
thank you internet!
I found this info on stirring natural peanut butter from notmartha. Let me tell you, it is so enlightening. No really. I'm so excited about my new-found peanut butter knowledge. It had never occurred to me before to just put my cold jar of peanut butter in the microwave to make it more spreadable. I just wanted to share this with you in case you were encountering the same problems. And in case you were wondering what the point of natural peanut butter was, most of the non-natural kinds have egregious levels of trans fat in them and we can't have that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey K.T.!! I thought I would say hi to let you know that I read your blog occasionally, and am trying (albeit awkwardly) to get back into posting on my old livejournal, in case you are interested. I miss you, and hope you are enjoying school and L.A.!
Lindsay
Post a Comment