I am too old to be in college. I just graduated in June but it feels like a totally different place. Who are all these people? And why did they not have sandwiches in the campus center last year?
Yes indeed, I am at Wellesley for "Alumnae Leadership Council" where they will train me in the ways of the class treasurer. I'm spending tonight with my sister in Munger (which she prefers to pronounce with a French accent, as in Moon-jay) and then tomorrow and Saturday night I will be Kate's roommate in the Marriott Newton. Woo!
As I left my apartment this morning at 4:45am I thought, it looks so cozy, I don't want to leave. And now I'm back here and it doesn't feel like home at all. It just makes me kind of sad and nostalgic. I probably feel how people must feel when they drive past their old houses; someone else lives here now and it's not mine. But it is fun to see my little sissy and look! she has the internet right in her room!
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you are here! Kitty-time is my favorite time.
Um, that was your baby sister who is lame and doesn't sign her posts.
Post a Comment